We will work with you to develop solutions covering your Health and Safety issues. These solutions will be pragmatic and are rooted in our experience from many years of cooperation with companies of all organisational types, sizes and sectors. Get a better understanding of our services and expertise here.
Services and expertise
Health, Safety & Environmental Policies and Policy Statements.
We can provide bespoke Health, Safety and Environmental Polices and Policy Statements tailored to your company requirements and activities.
A well thought out Health and Safety Policy is essential in the running of all successful businesses.
If you already have Policy Statements we can develop these and implement policies and procedures to enhance your existing Health and Safety Management System.
Even if you only employ 1 or 2 people you have a duty of care to ensure they work safely, a policy can help.
If you employ 5 or more it is an absolute legal requirement to have a Health and Safety Policy.
What's at risk, and what's possible to avoid by having a professional Health and Safety Consultant manage the risks associated with your business.
- Directors, Managers and Supervisors can all be prosecuted for failings related to Health and Safety law, fines and even imprisonment is possible.
- Financial implications for individuals can have a serious impact on the business.
- Employees could suffer loss of earnings, and insurance claims for compensation for accidents and injuries could have major repercussions including the collapse and loss of your business.
Ask yourself these questions.
- Is my business at Risk.
- Do I have an effective company Health and Safety Policy.
- Do I obtain the assistance of a competent Health and Safety Consultant.
- Do I know all I should about Health and Safety at Work.
- Do I know and understand my obligation to my employee's.
- Do I have effective Risk Assesments and Safety methods of work in place.
- Do I have COSHH Assesments in place.
- Would I like the company to be named and shamed due to infringements of Health and Safety Law.
If you are not happy with some of the answers, now is the time to act, and contact 'Safety Does It'
Risk Assesssments and Method Satements.
Both Generic and Bespoke Risk Assesments and Method Statements are available what ever your line of business.
These have been a legal requirement for a number of years, yet there are still companies who do not have 'suitable and sufficient' risk assessments for either legal compliance or protection of themselves or their employee's.
Some of the Risk Assessments available include.
- Office Fire Risk Assessments.
- Office Health and Safety Plans
- Young Employees.
- New and Expectant Mothers.
- Persons who's First Language is not English.
- DSE, Display Screen Equipment.
- Working at Height.
- Manual Handling.
- Power Tools.
- Mobile Towers.
Site Activities and Services.
- Health and Safety Plans.
- Environmental Check Sheets
- Safety Inductions.
- Tool Box Talks.
- Safety Audits and Inspections.
- Scaffold and Safety Net Inspections.
- Appointed Person Duties, for Crane lift activities,. including preparation of Lift Plans.
- Portable Appliance Testing ( PAT Testing).
Our other consultancy areas:
- Contracts Management.
- Quality Inspections.
- Safety Audits and Work place inspections.
- Development of management awareness.